- Jessica Boatman
- I graduated in 2012 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education at the University of Tennessee. I added on Early Childhood and Elementary endorsements and completed my Master’s Degree during the 2012-2013 school year. Through college I was employed as an Afterschool Care worker at a local elementary school and spent a lot of my free time with my “little sister” in the Big Brothers Big Sisters program. Also, I was part of the Dean’s Advisory Board for the College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences where I participated in bettering the College along with a select group of my fellow colleagues. My passion for working with special needs children began during my senior year of high school when I had the privilege of volunteering for a local elementary school's resource classroom. I also took an introductory education course my sophomore year at UT and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my time with the children. I have learned a great deal through my experiences and look forward to my first year teaching.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Welcome!
Welcome to my class blog. Here you will find important class announcements and weekly, sometimes daily, updates about what is happening inside my class room. Feel free to make comments on the blog or contact me directly. The purpose of this blog is to keep you informed and a part of the learning experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment